e shtunë, 12 prill 2008

It been Quite a While!!! same goes with alayguhit.org


I know..a lot of things has happened, cant believe that its been months since i last wrote something here, i forgot how i need to exercise my creative mind, and so goes my body too! During the long hiatus, what....5 months or so!! My hair grew longer ( and cut it again!) nails even..my belly flabs went to 37 inches of pure hi-grade fats!! and of course didn't wrote anything here either...and what a mess!
But all is not lost. I have been doing a lot web designing- messing around with technical online jargons and most of all..outreach programs, some sites that I have done during the last century...(internet time of course!)
www.alayguhit.org ( our very own art reach)
and some of the major site ..
www.aleph1-manila.org - Events Organizer
www.amcelcommercial.com - Hardware and Tech Support
www.http://towermedical- Medical Equipment Distributors
in which you can find the whole list under alayguhit.org
all in all there were about 20 sites created and being maintained and so my fingers are all numb by this time ( that's a sorry excuse) to write more on this blog.
But i promise myself to write on and continue this blogsite, so that many of my readers..that's about two to date ( courtesy of ms.appropriate and me!) would be enthralled and entertained on the articles and featured subject that i will tackle soon enough! Meantime eat be happy and always put God first in all of what you do!

Nuk ka komente: